Monday, November 17, 2008
















Hey all I know we have been out of touch for a while but there has been a lot of things going on. The fam. is doing well, for now. The kids and Kris have been down for the weekend with the horrible stomach flu. I just got back from A good trip with some friends and had lots of fun. We foun out that Leo's sugery is doin good, It is working for now. Mav is running aroung ( can't keep them small forever.) making havoc for Audri. Halloween was good for the kids I was Ia bit tired, For those of you who do not know by now YES I do have Breast Cancer. That is enough said for now about that. The kids are doing good. Zak has got some new glasses, he is so handsome. He is also doing well is school. For now he has also conquared his fear of water and took swim classes and did quite well. Audri is now 3 and thinks she is everything... (And she is) well writing for now I will try to keep it up to date. Here are some pic's of the fam.

No comments: