Friday, August 8, 2008

All about Leo






This last past month has been a crazy , long month. Lots has gone on with Leo and the family has been trying to help him get better. He has had Brain Sugery on the 25 of July. He had a bump on his head that I noticed and kept a close eye on it. It was getting bigger. So I took him to the doc. and they did lots of test and all came back positive. We knew it was serious. We then talked to the sergon and he had 2 opperations in mind. Fennastrition, witch is to open a passage way so the built up fluid would drain. A shunt was option 2 , which is a tube that sits under the skin and draind the fluid that way. Ya still not to sure I was ready for itall to happen. The sooner the better. Here are some pics from before and after.

3 comments:

Bowles said...

Wow! I am glad to know that Leo is doing better and everything went well. He is going to have an awesome scar on his head. I didn't realize it was so big. I hate to see any of the kids have to go though something like surgery. Some of those pictures break my heart. I am hope things keep going better and better with Leo's head.
Have a good day give our love to the kids!

Jenny and Evan said...

That's a pretty killer scar Leo's got there. He should keep his head shaved so he can show it off and impress all the ladies. He can tell everybody that he got it when he was bitten by a wild Tazmanian Wombat. It's the kind of story that's so bizarre, it must be true.

Jenny and Evan said...

I hope you realized that that last comment was really from Evan. He couldn't figure out how to sign in as himself.

BTW, this comment really is from Jenny